– January 28-31 & February 1, 2019
– March 11-15, 2019
– June 20-21 & 24-26, 2019
– September 23-27, 2019
– December 2-6, 2019
This comprehensive and practical learning program will provide you with the skills for managing ExtraCorporeal Life Support in patients with respiratory and/or cardiocirculatory failure.
Language will be English.
Intensive teaching program: 1 week (total fo over 50 hours).
The program will be interactive, with lectures, case studies and a lot of time devoted to questions, and practical hands-on sessions on devices.
This 5 days comprehensive and practical learning program will provide you with the skills for managing ExtraCorporeal Life Support in patients with respiratory and/or cardiocirculatory failure. It is intended for physicians (intensivists, cardiologists, pulmonologists, surgeons,anesthesiologists, emergency physicians etc), nurses, perfusionists, respiratory therapists and other health care professionals, who are already involved in an ECMO program or who are in the process of starting one
- Discussions of concrete cases in small groups at patient’s bedside during ICU rounds.
- ECMO Simulation and practical training in small groups.
- Refresher lectures on physiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, fi rst line treatment and outcomes of severe respiratory and cardiac failure
- Principles, techniques, indications and management of:
– VA-ECMO for medical and post-heart surgery refractory cardiogenic shock and for cardiac arrest patients;
– IABP, Impella®, TandemHeart® and other short-term mechanical devices for refractory cardiogenic shock;
– VV-ECMO for refractory respiratory failure;- ECCO2R for respiratory failure.
- Troubleshooting and management of complications of ExtraCorporeal Life Support devices.
- ExtraCorporeal Life Support for heart and lung transplantation.
- Long-term outcomes after ExtraCorporeal Life Support specificities of ExtraCorporeal Life Support techniques.
13-15 rue des Sablons
75116 Paris, France
Ph. : +33 (0)1 41 92 01 20
Fax : +33 (0)1 43 59 76 07
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org